· 250g tub of sour cream, bring it close to room temperature by leaving at out of the fridge for 20 minutes
· 1x can medium chilli beans (or hot if you like it spicy!)
· 1x jar salsa dip (medium or hot)
· ½ cup grated Noble cheddar cheese
· Fresh coriander leaves, chopped for serving
· 1 bag of Cheeza-Peno tortilla chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C fan bake
2. In a small to medium sized oven-proof dish, layer the chilli beans first, then pour over the salsa. Next spread the sour cream on top with a spatula.
3. Sprinkle over cheese and bake in a hot oven for 30-40 minutes until golden and bubbly
4. Let it cool and then sprinkle over coriander and serve with Cheeza-Peno tortilla chips.