· 350g frozen Edamame beans
· ½ cup coriander leaves and stems, roughly chopped
· 1/2 cup thick Greek yogurt (or you can use sour cream)
· 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, roughly chopped
· 1/2 cup water
· 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
· ½ tsp coarse iodised salt
· Dash of apple cider vinegar
· Dash Tabasco
· Dash of sesame oil
· 1x bag Pineapple Salsa tortilla chips to serve
· Chilli flakes to serve
· Lime wedges
· Carrots, radish, or other raw vegetables - to serve
1. To cook the Edamame beans, cook for 5 minutes in a pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain with cold water.
2. Place cooked, drained, and cooled Edamame beans into a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Add coriander and pulse again a few times.
3. Add yoghurt (or sour cream), avocado, water, lime or lemon juice, salt, apple cider vinegar, tabasco if using and sesame oil and process for a few minutes until well combined.
4. Add more water, a little bit at a time, if you would like a smoother texture.
5. Taste and adjust any seasonings by adding more salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, Tabasco or sesame oil if needed.
6. Pour into a bowl and top with chilli flakes, lime or lemon wedges and serve with Pineapple Salsa tortilla chips and raw vegetables.